Friday, August 26, 2016

August 8, 2016

Aug. 8, 2016

Solid week here in Bloomfield! We picked up 4 new investigators! We taught one on Sunday with our relief society president and it was so cool! We introduced the Book of Mormon to her and she was like "I was thinking of going to a Christian book store this week to buy another book that was similar to the Bible but now I don’t have to."

So in ward council last week we asked everyone to prepare a referral/someone that we could teach and we came in this week to ward council and we got 4 new referrals! 

There is this member who owns a an ice cream shop called grass roots and its this super yummy organic ice cream and she comes up with tons of crazy flavors and she was telling us the process of how she comes up with them and basically she just thinks of an idea and tries it and if it isn’t good she doesn’t sell it so I asked if I came up with a flavor that she liked if she would try it and so all week I had been thinking of ice cream flavors and I made a big list and brought it to church on Sunday and she said she is going to try a couple of the flavors! just call me willy wonka


answer to subject line: an investigator 

Key Principle: 
fear departs when faith endures 
Isaiah 55:8-9 

 XOXO
-Sister Sophie Brooks

1204 Kristins Way 
Bloomfield Ct
06002

 

No comments:

Post a Comment